- the scene is prepared for vray - the scene uses Multiscatter as Plugin. you need to have this plugin installed to render the stones!!! - the scene uses Linear Workflow - all maps are included - all previews are renderoutputs - the scene is modelled in [cm] - the main preview images shows the scene with some post effects - polies in viewport: 386.142 - polies for rendering: 4.906.782
- the stack of the cave is still available. - use the TS iterations to define the polycount; for performance keep the viewport iteration low - the Stones are lores resolution and scattered using the plugin Multiscatter - the stones are scattered with Multipainter objects - all objects are named and organized with layers - the cave is ~210m deep and 150m wide
- all maps are included - use asset tracking to point to the maps folder - all materials are named
- the scene uses a vraysun with vraysky and a vraycamera - the scene is set up for LWF - you can open the scene and render to receive the very same result as shown in the preview images.
- the native format is 3dsmax Design 2013. It was safed for 3dsmax 2010.
>>> please check out my catalogue for more landscape models >>> if you like my models I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.