• This is a model of a young 'Cartoon Female' character originally created with 3ds Max. The model along with character body contains additional set of clothing for various occasions.
|| USAGE ||
• This model was designed for use as a subdivision surface. Easy editing of clean topological forms will also allow you to use it for real time purpose if required. • This model is suitable for use in [broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.] • Geometry was modeled with animation deformation in mind.
|| SPECS ||
• This model contains separate groups for body and clothing. Extra groups are kept hidden. • This model contains 33999 polygons and 34586 vertices without subdivision. • This model is made up of all quad geometry. • This model includes V-Ray materials as show in preview renderings. Rest all formats use Standard materials only. • This product includes 3ds Max versions with and without V-Ray (separate downloads)
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
• All preview images are rendered with V-Ray in 3ds Max • No Photoshop or compositing used, Product is ready to render out-of-the-box in V-Ray version. Lights and cameras are also included in a hidden layer • Preview Images are rendered using linear workflow in V-Ray. Rest all formats may appear a little different in tone without lighting setup.
|| TEXTURES ||
• 2048x2048 JPG (8) • 1024x1024 JPG (4) • 1200x1200 and 278x400 tiled textures (2) • 3ds Max procedural maps were converted to bitmaps for other file formats • Almost all the objects are unwrapped. Clothing has overlapping uvs after applying thickness
|| GENERAL ||
• Model is built to real-world scale • Units used: Centimeters. Model is 147 centimeters tall. • Scene objects are organized by layers / groups. • The model was built with clean and regular topology to facilitate rigging/deformation. • 3ds Max versions retain shell modifier in stack which can be removed for cloth simulation. V-Ray version also includes a common turbo smooth modifier on all geometry elements and is 'set to off' in viewport • Body and head are combined but use different materials. • Both hairstyles are polygonal geometry, unwrapped and textured. Their edge flow will facilitate easy extraction for further usage as hair card or curves.