- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "celebrities", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
This product contains a rigged cartoon character which resembles the likes of Charlie Chaplin A Non Rigged Model is also available, product ID: 660965
--- File is created in 3ds Max 2008 ---
|| USAGE ||
• This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
|| SPECS ||
• This model contains 7 separate objects • This model contains 11, 553 polygons with turbosmooth set to off. • Most Ngons used are in the Rig Control Objects. • This model contains standard materials only. • Model is rigged with bones and controls.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
• All preview images are rendered with default scanline renderer. • No Photoshop or compositing used, product is ready to render out-of-the-box. light setup and cameras are included in the file.
|| TEXTURES ||
No Textures included or necessary.
|| GENERAL ||
• Scene objects are organized by layers and selection sets. • No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed to open or render scene.
• A Non Rigged version is also available, product ID:
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
• Model represents approximate 20 hours of work. • 13 Morph Targets are included with Rig. • More Morph targets can be easily modeled. • Objects, materials and textures are named for ease and efficiency.
Please open a support ticket in case of any request or question. Please rate positively after buying.