- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brands "royal canadian air force" and "bombardier", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
- Detailed 3D model of the business jet Canadair CC-144B Challenger. Paint scheme: Canada Armed Forces 412 Transport Squadron.-
- Animatable parts: landing gear, wheels, landing gear doors, flight control surfaces, fans, and thrust reversers.-
- Textures are applied and mapped so the model is ready to render.-
- The scenes are NOT included.-
The Challenger is a twin-engine executive jet used in the Canadian Forces as a medium- to long-range transport Aircraft. All Canadian Forces aircrafts are operated by Air Command (AIRCOM). Two AIRCOM squadrons currently provide executive transport, 437 Transport Squadron and 412 Transport Squadron. There are six Challengers at 412 Squadron. Two of them are dark blue in colour and are 601-series Challengers. Theyre used for utility aircraft and for medical evacuation of CF personnel on duty anywhere in the world.