A Hybrid Buck model, referencing to Springbok, Impala and Thomson's Gazelle. This product has a wide variety of applications as it includes realtime and high resolution models.
Originally created in Blender the source files provided can be used to render outputs such as those in the product description including fur, materials and lighting. The realtime model and rig have also been exported to FBX and tested in Maya 2015 and Blender.
This model will deform predictably during animation and has an FK rig with painted weights that can be used 'out the box' for posing.
Product Contents: ==============
1. buck.blend This file includes the main realtime 3D model with unwrapped and non-overlapping UV's, high resolution sculpt model, Forward Kinematics Rig with associated weighted vertex groups, fur and material node network for rendering with Cycles.
2. buck_realtime_rig_LD.fbx Consisting of the realtime model, with an armature/skeleton rig, skinned/weighted and ready for posing. This is an interchange file format that can be used in Maya.
3. buckyColor00.png Full color Diffuse map at 4096 x 4096
4. buckyMaskEars.png Greyscale SubSurface Scattering mask at 4096 x 4096
5. buckyMaskHorns.png Greyscale Specular mask at 4096 x 4096
6. buckyNormal_4k.png Full color Normal map at 4096 x 4096
7. UV_4k2.png Greyscale with Alpha UV reference map at 4096 x 4096