- the scene is prepared for vray - the scene uses Linear Workflow - all maps are in the 3dsmax zipfile - all previews are render outputs - the scene includes the lightsetup - polies: 3.200.000 (all models) - vertices: 4.133.000 (all models)
- gravel: 1.300.000 polies - grass: 3600 polies - big cone: 600.000 polies - big spiral: 600.000 polies
- all objects are named and on layers - the model is collapsed - the leafs are real geometry - the gravel is real geometry - collapsed to a 1x1m patch - in the rendering you see 6 of these gravel patches! the files contain only one patch! simply copy it (instanced) and move it 1m. For better viewport performance I recommend to display the geometry as box! - the grass uses vrayfur; it renders quickly without memory problems - simply copy the stack on your geometry and reassign vrayfur - the grass is only available for 3dsmax!! - one gravel patch (1x1m) has 1.3mio polies and 681.000 vertices - the gravel can also be purchased individually - pls check my catalogue
- all maps are in the 3dsmax zipfile - the scene uses vray materials
- the studio setup is included in the 3dsmax file - the scene is set up for LWF
- 3dsmax 2010 - OBJ - FBX
>>> please check out my catalogue for more hires and realistic models >>> if you like this model I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.