Bookshelf 01 is a high quality, low poly asset originally modeled in 3DS Max 2015. The normal map was baked from a high poly model, making this product look very detailed without using many polygons. This product is intended for game/real time/background use. This model is not intended for subdivision.
The main renders and wireframes were done in Marmoset Toolbag 2.
• 4406 Total Tris • 2405 Total Polys • 2472 Total Verts
• Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons • Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space. • Approximate dimensions: W:64'' x L:20'' x H:100'' • All materials and objects named appropriately • Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 2 (see renders) • Tested in Source Engine • No special plug-ins needed to use this product • .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2015
|| Textures ||
• 1024x1024 diffuse, specular, normal, gloss and ambient occlusion (AO) maps for the bookshelf
• 512x512 diffuse, specular, normal, gloss and ambient occlusion (AO) maps for bookset01
• 512x512 diffuse, specular, normal and gloss maps for bookset02
• 512x512 diffuse, specular, and normal maps for bookset03
• Several diffuse texture variations for bookset02 are included. Bookset04 uses the same textures as bookset02.
• Textures designed for physically based rendering (PBR) • Textures in .tga format • Model texture paths are stripped
• Photoshop .psd of the textures also available upon purchase to make texture changes easy.
* Unfortunately there's no universal standard for normal map orientation between game engines. If the normals don't look correct try inverting the green and/or red channels of the normal map in an image editor. Unreal Engine 4 and Source Engine will need the green channel inverted.