This is high detailed 3D model of Bobsleigh Sliding Center.
* Originally created with 3ds Max 2010
* This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.] * The model is accurate with the real world size and scale.
* This model contains 3743 separate objects. * Polycount: with VRayProxy - 4 960 360 polygons without VRayProxy - 176 992 194 polygons VrayProxy was used only for the Forrest.
* We highly recommend using the VRayProxy version of the model. It is really fast in viewport and gurantees you smoother working with the file. * This model includes Winter and Summer version. * Both versions have materials and textures included. * This models is not intended for subdivision.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images are rendered with V-Ray 2.30.01 as Renderer. * Backgorund images are not included. * Two cameras are included. The camera from the Signature image and one for the Sliding through the tunnel. * Lights are not included in the file.
|| TEXTURES ||
* There are 79 textures in scene. * Texture Resolutions are form 4096x4096px to 256x256px.
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale * Units used: #meters * Object Dimensions : 917.4m x 1084.7m x 206.6m * Scene objects are organized by groups. * No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed for mental ray version.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed) * Model represents 416 hours of 3D work
**If you have any questions, you can contact me through support. Just send a support ticket! **