- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "blux furniture", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
A slender body and a voluminous head define David Abad's Keshi decorative lamp collection, inspired by the eponymous traditional Japanese dolls. The common thread woven through the Keshi collection is its shade, composed of multiple metallic rods in an anthracite grey finish, around an ample empty space, and a stout cylindrical marble base.
- The model is based on the original manufacturer dimensions and technical data.
- Modeled in 3ds Max 2011, rendered using V-Ray.
- Model, textures and materials have unique logical names.
- The V-ray materials are set up with gamma 2.2, shaders and textures are included.
- Correctly scale of the original objects, multi-submaterial, object at 0.0.0.