- Originally created in marvelous designer and cinema 4d then rendered with Marmoset toolbag 2. - This model was created with attention to details . - All materials can be changed easily . ___________________________________
|| USAGE ||
- This model is suitable for use in (broadcast, high-res film closeups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc). ___________________________________
|| SPECS ||
- The model contains 1 object : Blanket V3. - The model contains 24272 polygons without subdivision. ___________________________________
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
- All preview images are rendered with Marmoset 2 . - No Photoshop or compositing used, Product is ready to render out-of-the-box using the Native Source File. Lights and cameras are included in marmoset file. ___________________________________
|| TEXTURES ||
PBR Textures :Diffuse / Metalness / Normal / Roughness /OA/Displace.
Dim : Blanket 3 : 4096 x 4096 .png
___________________________________ || FORMAT || - CINEMA4D R16 . - 3ds Max 2012. - FBX. -3DS. -OBJ. -OBJ high poly. -TBSCENE. ___________________________________
|| GENERAL ||
- Model is built to real-world scale . - Units used: Centimeters. - No third-party plug-ins needed. ___________________________________
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
- File formats other than 3ds max and cinema 4d are exported as base mesh (not smoothed).