- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "blackberry electronics", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
3D model of the BlackBerry Curve 9320 with studio. Based on subdivision geometry (TurboSmooth).The Product images were render with a subdivision level 2.
Clean topology, real world scale, all objects are properly named, model centered at origin.
Original file format is 3ds Max 2009. Rendered with V-ray 2.0
1. BlackBerry_Curve_9320_MAX.zip contains max file with V-ray materials and textures.
BlackBerry_Curve_9320.max - scene with studio used for rendering, V-ray renderer and V-ray materials setup.
Scene subdivision level 2: 940964 polys / 478573 verts;
2. BlackBerry_Curve_9320_FBX.zip, BlackBerry_Curve_9320_OBJ.zip, contains geometry with texture coords.
Textures are included in all packages.
- .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads;
- .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 9 or higher. In order to use Vray 2.0 rendering setups and materials.