01. General info: Scene contains one bitcoin model. Only one side (obverse) has been modeled. Reverse is flat. All renders were made with cycles render with HDR background (no post effects). HDR background is not included. Simple material made for this model is easy to recreate in other 3D software.
02. Lights: This scene contains no lighting. Using HDR background is strongly recommended.
03. Real World Scale: NO (X:25cm Y:25cm Z:6.56mm)
04. Scale/Rotation/Location: applied to object
05. Topology: quads with some tris N-Gons presence - none Poles with more than 5 edges presence - some (flat surface) T-Verts presence - some Coincident/Coplanar faces - none Overlapping/Coincident vertices - none Isolated vertices - none Normals facing out - yes Origin/Pivot Point location - (0,0,0)
06. UV Unwrapped objects: Model has been unwrapped. Overlapping UV's - none
07. Textures: Texture paths - relative Scratches - 1024x1024 base color and normal map PolishMask - 4096x4096
09. Wireframe images: 1) Obverse: subdivision off 2) Reverse: subdivision off
10. Modifiers: Subdivision Surface Modifier - unapplied Crease Modifier - not used
11. Additional and external data: A font used in this model is under SIL Open Font License. (Ensures rights to copy, modify and use in commercial products) License file included.
12. EXPORT FILES INFO. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND: This scene was made in Blender. It has been exported to .obj and .ply extensions. If you use other software than Blender 2.79, you may need to put an additional effort to run this pack properly.