Realistic 3d model of Biology and Anatomy Classroom
- 13 Physical Cameras in 3dsmax 2016 version (3dsmax 2014 version no cameras) - Used Depth of Field - Used Vray Lens Effect (Bloom) - No post-processing in Photoshop - Optimized render setting - Optimized textures and shaders - Optimized 3d models - Render time 2 - 4 hours, depending on processor power - A large number of 3D models for School Classroom - Unique 3D models - Most 3D models is subdivision ready - Unwrapped UVs non-overlapping (All 3d model) - All objects, textures and materials have their own names - The interior is spread out to layers and is convenient in use
- Compatible with 3ds max 2014 or and higher - Materials and render: V-Ray 3.6, Corona Renderer 1.6 - Polys: 560680 - Verts: 597214
- 3dsmax 2014 version full scene, but no cameras - FBX version VRay Mtl contains all the textures and material but there is no lighting and cameras - OBJ version comes without materials, however contains uvw mapping.
- Preview images rendered with V-Ray 3.6 - The system unit is [mm] - Textures included in archive - The poygons/vertices counts shown on the page is determined using Turbosquid's proprietary script, which does not count the instances. Indeed the number of polygons and verticles, given the instances:
- Polys: 2596914 - Verts: 2625367
- If you need this scene in a different format, contact support for a free conversion.