The Bergepanzer 2 belongs to the group of combat support vehicles and is the successor of the Bergepanzer 1. It is an armored working device and is based on the Leopard 1 chassis. His responsibilities include: ensuring the mobility of the armored troops, recovery of damaged vehicles in action, assistance with the installation and removal of engines and towers, and support in the repair shop. The vehicle is used by the army's logistics troop and Bundeswehr Panzergrenadier companies as well as the armies of other states that have the Leopard 1. In version 2A1 - as a pioneer tank 1 - he was also a working tool of the pioneers. He is the third armored recovery vehicle of the German armed forces, but the first in-house development
rendered with kerkythea
the models were tested on conversions to other formats with 100% success without errors
- The model consists only of quads and tris polygons. Therefore, importing and exporting to other formats will have no problem and no artifact.
- No need to clean, just put your models on the scene and start rendering.
- High quality polygonal model - correctly sized accurate representation of the original objects
- The template was created in sketchup 2018
- The model can be animated.
- Coordinates of model location in space (x0, y0, z0).
We will only conntact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Login to PayPal to complete your transaction and set PayPal as your default payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.