- 12 Physical Cameras in 3dsmax 2016 version (3dsmax 2014 version no cameras) - not HDRi, only VRay Sky and Vray Light - Used Depth of Field - Used Lens Effect (Bloom) - Used Exposition Control - Used VRayDenoiser (can be disabled) - No post-processing in Photoshop - Optimized render setting - Optimized textures and shaders - Render time 1 - 3 hours, depending on processor power - Backet rendering method - A large number of 3D models for bedroom - Unique all 3D models - All objects, textures and materials have their own names
- Compatible with 3ds max 2014 or and higher - Materials and render: V-Ray 4
- Polys: 790083 - Verts: 752723
- Full Scene 3dsmax 2014, VRay 4 (not cameras) - FBX version VRay Mtl contains all the textures and material but there is no lighting and cameras - OBJ version comes without materials, however contains uvw mapping.
- Preview images rendered with V-Ray 4 - The system unit is [mm] - Textures included in archive - The poygons/vertices counts shown on the page is determined using Turbosquid's proprietary script, which does not count the instances. Indeed the number of polygons and verticles, given the instances:
- Polys: 822 012 - Verts: 752 723
- If you need this scene in a different format, contact support for a free conversion