- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "baxter", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
- the scene is prepared for V-Ray - the preview images are render outputs - polycount fringes: 1.306.478 - polycount rug only: 22.402
- the stack of the model is collapsed - all objects are named and organized with layers - the rug itself uses V-Ray displacement - the end of the fringes use V-Ray fur - the fringes itself are real geometry - you can also convert the geometry into V-Ray proxies
- the scene uses V-Ray materials - all maps are in the 3ds Max zipfile
>>> Light setup
- the studio light setup is included
- 3ds Max 2012
>>> please check out my catalogue for more hires and realistic models >>> if you like this model I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.