- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "baxter", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
- the scene is prepared for V-Ray - you need V-Ray 2.x to render this asset! - the preview images are render outputs - this asset includes the dark chair but you can easily change the color in the modifier
- the stack of the model is collapsed - the model is high res and ready for closeups - all objects are named and organized with layers - the chair uses 3ds Max' hair&fur system - please read the enclosed description how to use it with V-Ray
- V-Ray 2.x can render 3ds Max hair & fur system - inside 3ds Max open the environment dialog (keyboard shortcut '8' or Rendering > Environment) - in the Effects tab select 'Hair and Fur' - change the 'Hair rendering Options' to 'mr prim'
- the scene uses V-Ray materials - all maps are in the 3ds Max zipfile - you can change the color of the fur in the modifier
>>> Light setup
- the studio light setup is included
- 3ds Max 2012
>>> please check out my catalogue for more hires and realistic models >>> if you like this model I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.