The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "ayrton senna", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders and must be used under editorial use restrictions.
This is a model of a Ayrton Senna's Helmet from 1988 when he won his first world championship. This is the helmet he used in his 1st year with McLaren. It comes with a clear visor and a tinted visor and is fully rigged.
- This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc. - The model is accurate with the real world size and scale.
- This model contains 12 separate objects. - This model is rendered in V-Ray
- All preview images are rendered with V-Ray 2.1 as Renderer. - Lights and cameras are included in the file.
- There are 5 textures in scene. - Textures are sized from 420x420 to 4096x4096. - PNG Texture included.
- Model is built to real-world scale. - Units used: centimeters. - Scene objects are organized by groups. - No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed for mental ray version.
- Originally created with 3DS Max 2012. - File formats other than 3DS Max were exported smoothed.
If you have any questions, you can contact me through support.