The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "apple electronics", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders and must be used under editorial use restrictions.
- Originally created with Rhinoceros 4.0. - The CAD converted geometry topology contains quad polygons and triangles. - The first *.max file with V-Ray materials. - The second *.max file with Corona materials. - One multi / sub-object material for the model. - Total number of objects is 33. - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale. - All textures and materials are included and assigned. - 7 high resolution textures with the environment custom HDRi map.
- All file formats archives have included all textures and HDRi map.
- V-Ray *.max file can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. - Corona *.max file can be loaded in 3ds Max 2013 or higher.
- The original Rhinoceros NURBS file has 191 polysurfaces and 128 surfaces without materials.
- The *.stp file has joined polysurfaces by parts. But *.iges format has all surfaces separated.
- The original *.max file has 298,924 faces and 317,470 vertices.