- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "mad max", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
- The scene is prepared for V-Ray - The preview images are render outputs - The system unit is [cm]
- The stack of the model is collapsed - The model is high res and ready for closeups - All objects are named and organized with layers - The front wheels are rigged - The model uses V-Ray displacement for subdivision (not Turbosmooth or Meshsmooth) - Increase the subdivision value for a more refined model
- The scene uses V-Ray materials - All textures are in the 3ds Max archive - The asset uses V-Ray blend materials to blend between rusted metal and sand for its dirty look - The metal textures are ~ 5000x5000 pixel - The materials use diffuse/specular/normal maps
>>> Light setup
- The studio light setup is included
- 3ds Max 2013
>>> Contact Turbosquid support if you need assistance with file formats >>> Please check out my catalogue for more hires and realistic models >>> If you like this model I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> This is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.