Angara A5 russian heavy lift launch vehicle, which consists of one URM-1 core and four URM-1 boosters, a 3.6m URM-2 second stage, and an upper stage the Briz-M (Breeze-M). Weighing 773 tonnes at lift-off, Angara A5 has a payload capacity of 24.5 tonnes to a 200 km x 60 orbit. Angara A5 is able to deliver 5.4 tonnes to GTO with Briz-M. ____________________________________________
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object. - The model is built using numerous photos and available blueprints. - Includes the main parts, separated in flight - 4 boosters (I stage), II stage (Central block), III stage, payload fairing and an upper stage the Briz-M. - The model is grouped into a general group, includes subgroups according to the breaking parts. - Payload in this model is not included. - The inside shows a General configuration of fuel tanks and oxidizer tanks. - The units are meters.
- All geometry is smoothed (Editable Poly, MeshSmooth modifier), Viewports Subdivision 0, Rendering Subdivision 2.
- The default model is shown divided into parts and has a reverse animation for the Assembly in the starting configuration. In order to save the model in the starting configuration, you must delete the animation. To do this, select the model, close all groups, select 18 frame on the timeline, and select 'Delete Selected Animation' from the 'Animation' drop-down menu, and then save the file.
- Mental Ray Renderer (included in 3ds Max), scene lighting - Daylight System, Gamma 2,2, Exposure Control enabled. - V-Ray Renderer, scene lighting - VRayLight and GI, Gamma 2,2, Exposure Control off. - Default Scanline Renderer, scene lighting - Daylight System, Gamma 2.2, Exposure Control enabled.
- The pushers of the fairing are rigged (bones), for easy change of their position when turning fairing sections, just turn the fairing flaps. - The pivots of the rotation of the covers of the stage separation motors and fairing sections are installed.
- A total of 38 textures (* .jpg) the main (diffuse, bump, reflect) 4000x4000 pixels, other textures of different resolutions.