This is a model of an Ancient Saudi Pottery Jug, Originally created with 3ds Max 2018 .
|| USAGE ||
- This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation.
|| SPECS ||
- This model contains one object. - This model contains 1410 polygons with TurboSmooth OFF. - This model contains 45120 polygons with TurboSmooth ON (set to 2 iterations.) - This model contains 1410 quads, 0 tris, and 0 ngons
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
- All preview images are rendered with V-Ray Renderer. - No Photoshop or compositing used, Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. - Preview Images are rendered using the 3.60.03 version of the V-Ray renderer. If you render this file using a different version of this renderer, you may not have the same results as you see on the thumbnails.
|| TEXTURES ||
- 4096x4096 - Ancient Saudi Pottery Jug - Diffuse.jpg - 4096x4096 - Ancient Saudi Pottery Jug - Normal.jpg - 4096x4096 - Ancient Saudi Pottery Jug - Reflection.jpg - 4096x4096 - Ancient Saudi Pottery Jug - Reflection Glossiness.jpg - 1500x750 - Ancient Saudi Pottery Jug - Environment.exr
|| GENERAL ||
- Model is built to real-world scale. - Units used: Centimeters. Model is 75 centimeters tall. - Scene objects are organized by layers. - V-Ray renderer is REQUIRED in order to use this product.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
- Ancient Saudi Pottery Jug.OBJ file format does not have textures/materials applied and will not render like the preview images. - File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed).