In the autumn of 1916, Oesterreichische Flugzeugfabrik AG (Oeffag) obtained a licence to build the D.III at Wiener-Neustadt. Deliveries commenced in May 1917. The aircraft were officially designated as Albatros D.III(Oeffag), but were known as Oeffag Albatros D.III in Austro-Hungary, and just Oeffag D.III in Poland.
This 3D model can be put into games as the last two photos show this 3D model in a game.
ROTATIONS: The rudders, ailerons, prop, elevators and wheels have been set up to be rotatable.