- $10,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- $250,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- Assignable model rights
- $1,000,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- Waiver from injunctive relief
- Assignable model rights
Airbus C295 Turboprop Maritime Patrol Aircraft Rigged is a high quality, photo real 3d model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2014 and rendered with V-Ray. Renders have no postprocessing.
Hope you like it!
Airbus C295 Turboprop Maritime Patrol Aircraft with detailed interior. Doors can be opened.
Airbus C295 Turboprop Maritime Patrol Aircraft 3d model is ready to be animated. You can easily position it the way you need or animate it the way your project requires using helpers in 3D Studio Max.
See the turntable to get an idea of how animation works.
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- Units: cm
- This model contains poles (more than 5 edges that converge to a single vertex.)
- 3ds Max 2014 V - Ray and standard materials scenes
- 3ds Max 2014 Corona materials scene
- 3ds Max 2014 Mental Ray materials scene
- Photoshop (original texture files with all layers)
- 12.png (4096x4096)
3d Molier International is a team of 3D artists with over a decade of experience in the field. The company participated in various projects allowing us to learn our clients needs. Every model we build goes through thorough Quality assessment both visual and technical to make sure the assets look realistic and the models are of the best quality, which you can tell by looking at the renders none of the has any postprocessing. On the top of that all the models come with complete UVs and optimized topology, which allows you in no time alter geo or the textures if needed.
We produce 3D models specifically for Turbosquid. This is our main activity. Buy 3D models from professionals!
Also check out our other models, just click on our user name to see complete gallery.
3d_molier International 2020