- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "airbus", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
1. This model doesn't contain an inside cab and/or any interior of that matter.
2. Original MaxFile is provided with render setup, Rendering the scene as is will result in what you see on thumbnail images (Assuming you have access to Vray 3.4+).
3. Rendered images are using 2 level subdivision (Mesh Smooth) resulting ~8M polygons. *Modifier stack is not collapsed!
4. All the maps used is provided with .max file version.
5. Converting the model to earlier versions of 3dsmax and/or other industry formats might be possible upon request. However, shader compatibility is not guaranteed.
6. Two '.obj' files props are as follows: - Airbus_A300_OBJ | 8.5 Million polys collapsed - Airbus A300_OBJ_LOW | 1.5 Million polys subdivide-able *UV channels used to mix textures cannot be contained in '.obj' files and are destined to be collapsed to channel 1 by default , so beware!