* This is a high quality model of a serotonin molecule, one of the major neurotransmitters in the brain. * Originally created in Lightwave 11. Compatible with Lightwave versions 7.5-11.
|| USAGE ||
* This model was designed for use as a real-time asset for high definition broadcast. * This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
|| SPECS ||
* There are 11,300 vertices, 12,000 polys, 1500 tris and 10,500 quads in this model. * This model contains standard Lightwave materials. * This model is rendered with standard Lightwave 11 renderer, one light and camera with backdrop radiosity. * Lightwave setup scene file (lws) is included.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images are rendered with standard Lightwave 11 renderer. * Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Lights and camera are included in the scene file.
|| TEXTURES ||
* There are no uv or image maps attached to this model.
|| GENERAL ||
* This model measures approximately 1 m in width. * Units used: meters. * No third-party renderer or plugins needed. * 3ds file has 22,500 tris.
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.