* This is a high quality model of a serotonin molecule, one of the major neurotransmitters in the brain. * Originally created in Lightwave 11. Compatible with Lightwave versions 7.5-11.
|| USAGE ||
* This model was designed for use as a real-time asset for high definition broadcast. * This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
|| SPECS ||
* There are 11,300 vertices, 12,000 polys, 1500 tris and 10,500 quads in this model. * This model contains standard Lightwave materials. * This model is rendered with standard Lightwave 11 renderer, one light and camera with backdrop radiosity. * Lightwave setup scene file (lws) is included.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images are rendered with standard Lightwave 11 renderer. * Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Lights and camera are included in the scene file.
|| TEXTURES ||
* There are no uv or image maps attached to this model.
|| GENERAL ||
* This model measures approximately 1 m in width. * Units used: meters. * No third-party renderer or plugins needed. * 3ds file has 22,500 tris.