Highly detailed, photorealistic 3D model of Digital Alarm Clock. The snooze/light button is animated together with the display back light - see the preview images. All buttons, sliders and movable parts are separate objects and can be easily animated. Standing and hanging version are included in the scene.
* Built to real-world scale.
* V-ray and standard materials version included.
* Detailed yet relatively low poly model.
* The model is made from separate, properly named and organized parts.
* All textures, maps and materials are included in all formats.
* Drag and drop ready - no background objects, cameras and lights in the scene
Polycount: Polys: 16015 Verts: 10496
The polycount is for one model - the scene contains two versions - total polycount x2.
The _max zip file contains separate v-ray and standard materials scenes for max2009.
3DS, FBX, DXF and OBJ versions available - all mapped and textured. Four type of OBJ files exported for Cinema4D, Maya, XSI and Lightwave.