The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "marmol radziner", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders and must be used under editorial use restrictions.
High quality, accurate 3D model of Ottoman based on Marmol Radziner design.
* Built to real-world scale.
* V-ray and standard materials version included.
* seamless procedural material is used for the cloth - no textures needed. This gives you the freedom to change the colors very easy in Max.
* high poly model suitable for extreme close ups.
* for the max scenes the model has MeshSmooth modifier for easier mesh quality adjustments.
* Drag and drop ready - no background objects, cameras and lights in the scene.
Polycount with MeshSmooth - 2 iterations: Polys: 7316 Verts: 7316
Polycount without MeshSmooth: Polys: 688 Verts: 684
The _max zip file contains separate v-ray and standard materials scenes for Max2009.
3DS, FBX and OBJ versions available. Four type of OBJ files exported for Cinema4D, Maya, Lightwave and XSI.
Please note that although there are textures exported for the OBJ versions they will not give you the same mapping due to the nature of the max procedural materials. You can use them as a base to make your own procedural materials in the software you use thought.