This is a 3D model of the Male Body (Skin / Integumentary System).
• Open and render for 3ds Max 2011, Maya 2011, CINEMA 4D 11.5, Softimage 2011 and Lightwave 9.5
|| USAGE ||
• Designed in a low polygon format and includes documentation for subdividing/smoothing in each of the certified formats. • Suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc. • Accurate representation of Male Body using a scale of 1unit = 1centimeter.
|| SPECS ||
• This model contains 7 separate objects • Contains 8,734 polygonswith TurboSmooth OFF • Contain 95% quads, 5% tris, and 0% ngons • Contains Mental Ray materials for Maya, Max and Softimage formats.
|| INCLUDED IN THIS COLLECTION ||
• Male Body with genitals • Male Body without genitals • Hair 'Mesh' • Eyes
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
• Preview images are rendered with Mentalray renderer • No Photoshop or compositing used, Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Lights included for Maya, Max and Softimage formats. • Included with this download is a documentation file that lists the subdivision settings needed to produce images that match the thumbnails.
|| TEXTURES ||
• 8k JPG - Male Body object • 2k JPG - Main objects and detail areas • 1k JPG - Smaller elements
|| GENERAL ||
• Model is built to real-world scale • Units used: Centimeters. Model is 180cm tall. • Scene objects are organized by layers / groups / selection sets • All objects are correctly labeled by their medical names. • No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed in order to use this product.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
• Model represents many hours of research and 3D work. • Plasticboy Pictures anatomy models have been thoroughly tested and are used daily within the production environments of leading 3D studios. • We are confident that our anatomy 3D models will import easily and work correctly within your pipeline, saving you time and money. • Available formats: Maya .MA 3ds Max .MAX Cinema 4D .C4D Softimage .EMDL and .XSI Autodesk .FBX Wavefront OBJ .OBJ and .MTL Lightwave .LWO Luxology Modo .LXO Blender .BLEND Collada DAE .DAE 3ds .3DS Autocad .DXF Direct X .X