- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "eurocopter", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
The Eurocopter Tiger is a four-bladed, twin-engined attack helicopter that entered service in 2003. It is in service with the armies of Germany, France, Spain and Australia. This is the Australian version(ARH).)
- All parts appropriately named.
- Hi Res textures for the helicopter (8192px X 8192px) and separate textures for the weapons (2048px X 2048px).
- Diffuse, Bump, Specular and Opacity texture maps are included.
- A Smoothing modifier was used in some of the renders but these have been removed from the final files.
- Available in 3ds Max 2010, OBJ, FBX and 3DS file formats. You will need to create a glass material if you are using any of the export files.