Means of Egress Stairway (Also known as 'Fire' or 'Emergency' Stairways) built to ICC (International Code Council) / IBC (International Building Code 2009 'Fifth Printing') specifications.
Key Features & Included Objects:
1. Stairs built on a 'section' system to allow/enable ease of use and adaptability for multiple plan types/designs. Each stair 'section' is meant for a 12'-0' floor to floor finish height. Each 'section' is a standard 'U-Stair' layout with 2 flights, a Mid-Level Landing located at 6'-0' AFF, and a wider Floor Level Landing (at 12') to accommodate the door swing.
3. Standard Steel Railing bolted to stairs. Railing at 36' AFF.
4. Stairs modeled after precast steel reinforced concrete stairs.
5. Emergency Exit Door with push-bar handle, auto-closing hydraulic arm, and Emergency Exit Sign on 'interior side.' Exterior Side includes standard commercial door handle. Door Frame is included (based on 8' exterior wall).
6. Fire Sprinkler located above 'Floor Landing' and mid-flight.
7. Two (2) types of exterior enclosing options are included. A complete enclosure (Stairway is basically positioned inside a 12'-0' tall 8' thick concrete box. This can be easily stacked to reach any height) for use either on the exterior of a building or within, as a part of the inner conveyance system. The second is 'open' on all 3 exterior sides.
Model originally built and rendered in Cinema 4D R12. Rendered with Advanced Render (GI).