Means of Egress Stairway (Also known as 'Fire' or 'Emergency' Stairways) built to ICC (International Code Council) / IBC (International Building Code 2009 'Fifth Printing') specifications.
Key Features & Included Objects:
1. Stairs built on a 'section' system to allow/enable ease of use and adaptability for multiple plan types/designs. Each stair 'section' is meant for a 12'-0' floor to floor finish height. Each 'section' is a standard 'U-Stair' layout with 2 flights, a Mid-Level Landing located at 6'-0' AFF, and a wider Floor Level Landing (at 12') to accommodate the door swing.
3. Standard Steel Railing bolted to stairs. Railing at 36' AFF.
4. Stairs modeled after precast steel reinforced concrete stairs.
5. Emergency Exit Door with push-bar handle, auto-closing hydraulic arm, and Emergency Exit Sign on 'interior side.' Exterior Side includes standard commercial door handle. Door Frame is included (based on 8' exterior wall).
6. Fire Sprinkler located above 'Floor Landing' and mid-flight.
7. Two (2) types of exterior enclosing options are included. A complete enclosure (Stairway is basically positioned inside a 12'-0' tall 8' thick concrete box. This can be easily stacked to reach any height) for use either on the exterior of a building or within, as a part of the inner conveyance system. The second is 'open' on all 3 exterior sides.
Model originally built and rendered in Cinema 4D R12. Rendered with Advanced Render (GI).
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.