Have questions? Chat with us now.Live Chat Now 24/7
By the use of normal maps it also works for all types of renderings, except closeups.
- Diffuse and Specular maps in .dds format.
- Normal maps in .tga format, ready for compression with preferred method.
- Single map per object.
- Map dimensions from 512x512 to 1024x1024 pixels.
- Pivots at origin. Dummy at rotation center. (Max version)
- The .x file comes in two versions: One for right-handed and one for left-handed coordinate systems. (Mirrored Z coordinate)
- No camera and light setup included.
The accompanying file contains shaders for each part of the model. It also contains a project file for FX Composer, which makes it easy to tweak and modify the shaders.
Previews with white border are snapshots from FX Composer.
FX Composer is a free tool from Nvidia.