High quality ABS Bar Stool. It is recommended to be used with your favourite poser models, for bar/pub designs and even for an ABS ansembling guide since all the parts are built using a real ABS model.
The archive contains
3ds MAX 8
- stool.max: a red stool
- scene.max: the 5 stool models as they appear in previews
- lowqmats.max: a stool using standard materials, also resized for poser obj export.
To change the stool colour just change the red material in stool.max file.
- stool.pz3: the poser scene as appears in preview.
- obj files for the stool parts rescaled for Poser use.
- Prop and Material library
To install the poser libraries copy the contents of 'Poser7' folder into your one from program files.
It hasn't been tested on lower versions of Poser but it should work fine with Poser 6.
Otherwise you can still import the obj files, build your own hierarcy and apply the material library.
The poser stool is made of 4 props: base, top, crown (a plastic ring around the base) and handle (used to lower the chair). The rotations and translations are restricted to the real bar stool and unnecesary dials were removed.
- stool.obj with stool.mtl
No textures are required.