High detailed 3D model of 2016 Kenworth T370 with interior.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set for all objects, except the Grill object) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. Total number of objects is 18. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - Unit system is set to metric (millimeters). Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 8 textures, which vary in resolution from 900x900px to 5900x5900px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- Cinema4D and LightWave medium and high poly files geometry consists of all quads - .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format (only one file included with MeshSmooth level 1 applied to all objects): no MeshSmooth: 309,188 faces and 349,678 vertices MeshSmooth level 1: 918,584 faces and 987,567 vertices MeshSmooth level 2: 3,360,761 faces and 3,482,137 vertices
- .fbx, .mb and .obj formats (3 files included for each format): low: 309,188 faces and 349,678 vertices medium: 918,584 faces and 987,567 vertices high: 3,360,761 faces and 3,482,137 vertices
- .lwo and .c4d formats (3 files included for each format): low: 309,188 faces and 349,678 vertices medium: 918,584 faces and 987,567 vertices high: 3,360,761 faces and 3,482,137 vertices
- .3ds format (3 files included): low: 607,813 faces and 389,015 vertices medium: 1,831,198 faces and 1,053,004 vertices high: 6,715,552 faces and 3,642,459 vertices
Invalid Payment Information.Please complete the required fields.For help: Chat or Contact Support.
Add a PaymentChange Method
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
You have insufficient credit to complete your purchase.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.