The model was made in real dimensions according to base photo downloaded from web page. This high detailed model of a Brake kit including rotor, hub, hat, caliper, pads, bolts and cables. The Brake kit have 7 max, 10 solidworks, and 12 inventor pro parts total. All maps were made with Allegorithmic Substance Painter v2 software. UV mapping was made with Polygonal Design Unfold3D Network v9.0.2. All texture resources added to rar file. Solidwork part-assembly, Invertor part-assembly, keyshot bip and substance file formats added to folder. Renders were made by luxion keyshot v6.2 and Vray 3.40.
There are 6 folder in rar file.
* Inventor (include inventor design files - .iam and .ipt)
* Keyshot (include keyshot .bin files used for render)
* Solidwork_format (include solidwork design files - .sldprt and .sldasm)
* Substance (include substance painter files)
* Texture Maps (include UVW map in .png format used for render engine like VRay) (one color and multi-color formats) - empty UVW (2048 x 2048 pixel) - diffuse map (2048 X 2048 pixel) - glossiness map (2048 X 2048 pixel) - height map (2048 X 2048 pixel) - ior map (2048 X 2048 pixel) - normal map (2048 X 2048 pixel) - reflection map (2048 X 2048 pixel) - .json file (substance main shader file)
* Web Resources (include texture downloaded from internet and used for render)