Have questions? Chat with us now.Live Chat Now 24/7
May 22, 2012
|Very detailed, very realistic.|
Jun 29, 2013
Copyright VLADIMIR TARANENKO (VLADIT) 09.03.2009
2) Autor name - VLADIMIR TARANENKO (VLADIT)
3) It is a static model of one of the most famous pistols 20 ages.
The model does not reproduce the internal device of the weapon and does not serve for weapon manufacture.
It only external forms of the beautiful weapon. If you want, you can present model at the moment of a recharge - With a slide in back position - on a slide-stopper.
The model is completely ready to visualisation, has all necessary materials, textures and illumination.
This for 3D Studio-Max-9 whis default scanline renderer, not need any max-plugins.
Packing contains also *3ds & *.obj files without textures and illuminations, simply for your experiments.
4) System Requirements -PC only. Need 3D Studio-Max-9.
5) All of this product's content was created by VLADIMIR TARANENKO (VLADIT), MOSCOW, RUSSIA
7) Installation instructions:
For use - unpack the ZIP, then to open a file *.MAX FROM the UNPACKED FOLDER.
In this case working capacity of all structures and components is guaranteed. For visualisation NOT necessary V-RAY or any max-plugins.
8) Usage Tips/Limitations:
Essential change of a foreshortening can demand from you CHANGE of illumination and even character of materials.