This is a model of a Vintage Petrol Station Island.
* Originally created with 3ds Max 2012
|| SPECS ||
* This model contains 61 separate objects * This model contains 40 631 polygons with MeshSmooth OFF * This model contains 162 332 polygons with MeshSmooth 1 iteration ( applied on all objects, each element ready to subdivision). * This product includes 3ds Max 2012 versions for V-Ray (separate downloads) and mental ray (no additional plug in needed, separate download) * This model contains 99% 4 sided polygons and no Ngons.
Thumbnails Scene Totals:
Scene Totals: Objects: 66 Shapes: 0 Cameras: 1 Lights: 1 Helpers: 2 Space Warps: 0 Total: 70
Verts: 101097 Faces: 97969
2048 x 2048 x6
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale * Units used: Centimeters. Model is 500 cm long.
* Scene objects are organized by layers and groups.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* .3ds and fbx file format does not have textures/materials applied and will not render like the preview images. * File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed)' * modeling based on photos available on Google.