High quality detailed model of ViewSonic Viewpad 7 tablet. Original file format is 3ds Max 2008. Rendered with V-ray 1.5 RC3.
Based on both subdivision and polygonal geometry (sub-d and polygonal objects are separated by layers in .max format). Sub-d part of model has TurboSmooth modifier with 2 iterations. Model with TurboSmooth modifier applied has 125229 polygons and 65103 vertices.
1. max_vray.zip contains .max files with V-ray materials and textures. Archive includes 3 scenes:
- VP7_vray.max - scene with studio used for rendering, V-ray materials and renderer setup. Studio does not include cameras; - VP7_vray_no_studio.max - scene without studio, just renderer setup and V-ray materials; - VP7_vray_lowpoly.max - scene without studio, just renderer setup and V-ray materials. TurboSmooth modifier are not applied;
2. max.zip contains .max files with standard scanline renderer without material setup.
3. fbx.zip and obj.zip contains geometry with texture coords.
4. psd_textures.zip contains original textures in Photoshop .psd format.
We will only conntact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Login to PayPal to complete your transaction and set PayPal as your default payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.