Tilly (also Tilley or Tillie, probably by Utility) is the colloquial term for crane vehicles on US flight deck ships. Common names are Aircraft Crash Handling and Salvage Crane, Flight Deck Crash Crane or Shipboard Crash Crane. The vehicle represents an important and indispensable part of the salvage and accident teams. The crane is used to remove crashed or damaged aircraft from the runway as quickly as possible, even in difficult weather conditions and ship movement. In addition, the crane is used to move heavy loads, such as heavy goods vehicles. As in the maintenance of aircraft used. If the Tilly is not operational, all flight operations on the flight deck will be suspended until it is repaired.
rendered with kerkythea the models were tested on conversions to other formats with 100% success without errors
- The model consists only of quads and tris polygons. Therefore, importing and exporting to other formats will have no problem and no artifact.
- No need to clean, just put your models on the scene and start rendering.
- High quality polygonal model - correctly sized accurate representation of the original objects
- The template was created in sketchup 2018
- The model can be animated.
- Coordinates of model location in space (x0, y0, z0).