- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "texaco", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
High detailed Realistic (copy) 3D Model of Texaco Filling Station
Rendered in 3ds Max 2013 using Vray 2.30.01
Original file format: Max 2012
• Ready to render • Good edge flow • Ready for subdivision • organized scene with hierarchy and helpers for easy manipulation of the objects • All objects and materials have suggestive names • Real world scale (system units - mm) • Model centered at origin (0, 0, 0)
• Render scene with vray skylight and a ground plane (Max 2012 Version) • Clean 3d model file • 13 texture files: - 2 x 1500x1500 JPG - 1 x 512x512 JPG - 2 x 800x800 JPG - 1 x 1200x900 JPG - 1 x 1024x1024 JPG - 1 x 1628x878 TGA - 3 x 2048x2048 TGA - 2 x 1024x1024 TGA
* OBJ and FBX files sucessfully open and tested in Maya 2013.
* Apply a turbosmooth modifier with the parameter smoothing groups for the desired result.
* The interior of the shop building is not modeled.