- the scene is prepared for vray - the scene uses Linear Workflow - all maps are in the 3dsmax zipfile - all previews are render outputs - the scene includes the lightsetup - Terrain 1 polycount: 1.870.774 / vertices: 1.873.530 - Terrain 2 polycount: 1.122.352 / vertices: 1.124.496
- all models are named and organzied on layers - the geometry is very hires: 10m resolution per poly - the mesh is all quad mesh - Terrain 1: 15,41 x 12,14 km - Terrain 2: 9,11 x 12,32 km
- all maps are in the 3dsmax zipfile - the maps are very hires: ~5k resolution
- the scene uses a daylightsystem with vraycam - the scene is set up for LWF
- 3dsmax Design 2010 (native)
>>> all models can also be purchased individually >>> please check out my catalogue for more hires and realistic models >>> if you like this model I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.