- the scene is prepared for vray - the scene uses Linear Workflow - all maps are included - basic curves were used in photoshop to light up the preview images - this photoshop file is included - the scene is modelled in [cm] - polies: 4.307.800 - vertices: 4.400.000
- the track geometry and the furniture is very hires and ready for closeups - furuniture and details are instanced - all tiles are real geometry with 3d grouts - not bumped - all objects are named - all objects are organzied with layers - the station is around 108m long - on each side there are additional 100m of dark tunnel - for viewport performance the tracks are displayed as a box
- all maps are included - all maps are in the 3dsmax zipfile - use asset tracking to point to the maps folder - all materials are named - the photoshop file for overhead displays is included. you can change the station names as you like - the overhead display uses the latest vray feature - selfilluminated materials. make sure you have the latest vray version installed
- the scene uses vraylights and a vraycamera - the scene is set up for LWF
- the native format is 3dsmax Design 2013. It was safed for 3dsmax 2010.
>>> please check out my catalogue for more hires and realistic models >>> if you like this model I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.