Documents from the reign of King James IV show that he bought golf clubs at St Andrews in 1506.
The Old Course at St Andrews is the oldest golf course in the world. The Old Course is a public course over common land in St Andrews, Fife, Scotland and is held in trust by The St Andrews Links Trust. The Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews (R&A) club house sits adjacent to the first tee, although it is but one of many clubs that have playing privileges on the course, along with the general public.
This is a low poly model suitable for games or as a background building.