- Surgeon fish: 1222 polygons and 613 vertices
- Gruper fish: 1402 polygons and 1135 vertices
- Manta: 2386 polygons and 1198 vertices
The 3d models are textured with the UVW Unwrap method using photo references. The textures are in 512x512 JPG texture format.
The 3d models are rigged with bones using the skin modifier and animated. There is following animation sequences description of each 3d model:
- Surgeon fish: idle, move, turn right, turn left (128 frames, 30 FPS frame rate)
- Gruper fish: idle, move, turn right, turn left (200 frames, 30 FPS frame rate)
- Manta: move (150 frames, 30 FPS frame rate)
The following file formats are available: MAX (version 7), FBX.