The Coral Rocks 3D scanned asset is perfect for mid-ground/background or even foreground placement. Natively made for Maya 2015 and Arnold renderer, it is one of the few assets that are available for this platform. The asset can easily be converted for other applications (max, blender, etc). Having multiple resolution models and textures included, it can easily be implemented in game engines as well. Since the asset looks different from every angle, it can easily be instanced and made into a large rock formation.
1. High-res Maya (2015) file Includes mid-res (18k poly) model with 8K color and 8K displacement map applied. Set up to be rendered in Arnold renderer (MtoA 1.2, Arnold Core 4.2).
2. Low-res Maya (2015) file Includes low-res (4.6k poly) model with 4K color and 4K normal map applied. Set up for viewport/hardware renderer.
3. OBJ files Includes high-res (4.6M poly), mid-res (18K poly) and low-res (4K poly) OBJ format models
4. ZBrush 4R7 File ZBrush model with 6 subdivision levels for easy tweaking and editing.
5. Texture files Includes high-res (8K) color (TIFF format) and displacement (EXR format) files. Also includes mid-res (4k) color and normal maps in TIFF format.