- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "scania", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
This is a model of a Scania R500 Tautliner Trailer.
* Originally created with 3ds Max 2012
|| SPECS ||
* This model contains 1244 separate objects * This model contains 1 040 933 polygons with MeshSmooth OFF * This model contains 4 153 151 polygons with MeshSmooth 1 iteration ( applied on all objects, each element ready to subdivision). * This product includes 3ds Max 2012 versions for V-Ray (separate downloads) and mental ray (no additional plug in needed, separate download) * This model contains 99% 4 sided polygons and no Ngons.
Scene Totals: Objects: 1245 Shapes: 0 Cameras: 1 Lights: 5 Helpers: 2 Space Warps: 0 Total: 1253
Verts: 1662144 Faces: 1595320
2048 x 2048 x3 2048 x 500 x1 1024 x 1024 x6 512 x 512 x2 499 x 586 x2
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale 1708 cm long.
* Scene objects are organized by layers and groups.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* .3ds and fbx file format does not have textures/materials applied and will not render like the preview images. * File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed)' * modeling based on photos available on Google