-------------------- Michelagelo's David Statue --------------------
This reproduction of Michelangelo's 'David' is a high quality hand crafted sculpture created for multiple purposes.
The statue has been detailed to an extremely high degree for use within film, games or architectural rendering.. The model was sculpted within Zbrush and rendered within Maya using mental ray.
-------------------- FEATURES --------------------
- Mesh contains only quads and tris - Clean geometry - Anatomically correct - Accurate and detailed to the Michelangelo's orginal - Zbrush sculpt available with full subdivisions - Unwrapped UV maps (No overlapping UVs) - Object names and groups appropriately - Fully textured with Normal maps, Displacement maps and Diffuse maps. - Frozen Transformations - Central Pivots
Included are a selection of file types to give you the most out of the model. The native file type is Maya 2014 and Zbrush. Listed below are the breakdowns of each file type. Each file type is zipped with the full collection of textures to help make your life easier.
- Maya 2014 (.ma, .mb) - Native file type. With texture files included and linked to each asset.
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx) - An .fbx file is included so that the file can be used in other software such as 3ds Max.
- Maya 2013 (.ma, .mb) Additional Maya file type available. Sometimes, when opening a Maya 2014 file in 2013, an error will appear. So, this included file will save you some panic. With texture files included and linked to each asset.
- OBJ (.obj) - An .obj version of the file is provided. This gives flexibility to use in other applications.
- Zbrush 4R6 (.ztl) - This original Zbrush sculpt contains the polypaint information and full subdivisions. This gives you the ability to alter the details of the sculpt if needed.
- OBJ Separated (.obj) - This folder contains an obj file for each asset (hair, body etc) This allows you to recreate the full mesh as separate parts.
- Textures (.tiff) Ranging from 2048 x 2048 to 4096 x 4096 textures, this file gives you the full texture pack as a set of tiffs. This is no necessarily needed, but may be useful as a separate folder if you wanted to import the model to a non-native software.
-------------------- TEXTURES AND SHADERS --------------------
The model comes with a range of texture maps to ensure the high quality renders. These range from 2048 x 2048 to 4096 x 4096 maps and exist as .tiff files. The entire model is fully UV'd to a professional standard. It contains no overlapping UV's and has been textured within Zbrush using Polypaint to ensure accurate detail is maintained.
- Body Mesh UVs (Normal Map, Displacement Map, Diffuse Map - 4096 x 4096)
- The turnaround and images shown are all rendered within Maya using Mental Ray, except for shot 4, 5 and 6 which were rendered within Zbrush.
As you can see, the Maya model very accurately matches the original Zbrush sculpt thanks to the detail within each displacement, normal and diffuse map. This allows for artists to easily use the model within various use cases. We feel