This is a collection of Maya Rigged 3D models of the Male Circulatory and Skeletal Systems.
• Open and render for Maya 2011 onwards
|| USAGE ||
• Designed in a low polygon format and includes documentation for subdividing/smoothing in each of the certified formats. • Suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc. • Accurate representation of Male Circulatory and Skeletal anatomy using a scale of 1unit = 1centimeter. • Rigged and ready to animate! This model has been rigged in Autodesk Maya, and is backward compatible to MAYA 2011.
|| SPECS ||
• Contains 148 296 polygons • Contain 95% quads, 5% tris, and 0% ngons • Contains Mental Ray materials for Maya.
|| INCLUDED IN THIS COLLECTION ||
• Circulatory System (ID: 597798) [Valued at $299] • Skeletal System (ID: 597797) [Valued at $299] • Both systems integrated, tested and rigged. The nature of this type of layered model means that a reasonable amount of intersecting may occur.
|| $AVING ||
• By purchasing these anatomy systems as part of a Collection Pack you SAVE $199 as well as the ability to simply open and start animating. • We are confident that our anatomy 3D models will import easily and work correctly within your pipeline, saving you time and money.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
• Preview images are rendered with Mentalray renderer • No Photoshop or compositing used (except to show the different layers in the first preview image), Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Lights included. • Included with this download is a documentation file that lists the subdivision settings needed to produce images that match the thumbnails.
|| TEXTURES ||
• 8k JPG - Muscle textures • 2k JPG - Additional object and detail areas • 1k JPG - Smaller elements
|| GENERAL ||
• Model is built to real-world scale • Units used: Centimeters. Model is 180cm tall. • Scene objects are organized by layers / groups / selection sets • All objects are correctly labeled by their medical names. • No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed in order to use this product.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
• Model represents hundreds of hours of research and 3D work. • Plasticboy Pictures anatomy models have been thoroughly tested and are used daily within the production environments of leading 3D studios. • We are confident that our anatomy 3D models will import easily and work correctly within your pipeline, saving you time and money. • Available rigged formats: Maya .MA
You may wish to consider purchasing a complete Male and Female anatomy pack for use on future projects. Please search for 'Plasticboy' in order to see all available options.
Invalid Payment Information.Please complete the required fields.For help: Chat or Contact Support.
Add a PaymentChange Method
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
You have insufficient credit to complete your purchase.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.