This is a subdivided ready, lowpoly, game ready, multi-blade 3D model of a replaceable blade and reuseable Ceramic Scapel by the company, SLICE. SLICE is a online company that makes various cutting and scraping tools used in the offices, schools, hospitals, and everyday life. I started off with this style of model for a scalpel because it looks more common to what the adverage multi-blade scalpel would logically look like to me. I just see it making more sense that such a scalpel would just look more like a box cutter in order to work logically and proficiently.
1. Textures: 3 original images and 1 royalty free image are used (Textures are packed in blender file. Individual images are included via zip file named 'Ceramic Scalpel_Textures.zip') 2. SLICE Ceramic Scapel (Grip)_Normalmap (Normalmap, 1920 x 1920 px)
3. SLICE Ceramic Scapel (Replaceable Blade)_BladeTexture (Diffuse image for the blades, 1920 x 1920 px)
4. SLICE Ceramic Scapel (Replaceable Blade)_Diffuse (Diffuse image for the Scalpel Handle/Grip, 1920 x 1920 px)
- reflective-shiny-chrome-texture-free (Royalty Free Image used for a metalic reflection effect for all objects, 3000 x 2250 px)
- UVs: Yes UV Unwrap is mostly uv unwrapped by view which are scaled to fit over the logo and color schemes.