|Geometry:||Polygonal Quads only|
*** There is no texture map, only standard art material with diffuse color is used so colors can be changed easily as in presentation images. Materials with different colors are ready to use and can be found in the material editor.
*** All cushions and pillows are fully modeled with all sides. They are seperate objects and their pivot points are located on their centers, so they can be moved away from sofa and used seperately.
* Scene is in real world scale and metric units with centimeters is used.
* There are 2 max files, one has Vray render setup with GI and default Vray materials are used, other has default Scanline render setup with Advanced Lighting / Light Tracer and default standard materials are used.
sofa1p : Length:114.549cm, Width:86.942cm, height:90.385cm
sofa2p : Length:174.645cm, Width:86.942cm, Height:91.615cm
sofa3p: Length: 236.759cm, width:86.944cm, height:90.383cm
small pillow: Length:41.661, width:41.661cm, height:17.604cm
* Everything is polygonal and quads only.
* Scene has 4802 polys 4871 verts unsmoothed in total
Sofa1p has 1084 polys 1101 verts unsmoothed.
Sofa2p has 1556 polys 1577 verts unsmoothed.
Sofa3p has 1940 polys 1965 verts unsmoothed.
Small pillow has 74 polys and 76 verts unsmoothed.
* Scene has 3 groups and 18 objects in total. All groups have turbosmooth modifier.
Group 'Sofa1p' has 3 objects inside, 1 body, 2 cushions.
Group 'Sofa2p' has 6 objects inside. 1 body, 4 cushions, 1 pillow.
Group 'Sofa3p' has 9 objects inside. 1 body, 6 cushions, 2 pillows.
* In the Vray max file there are 1 camera and 1 Vray light in the scene and skylight in Vray environment is used.
In the Scanline max file there are 1 camera, 1 skylight and 1 default omni light source in the scene.
* There is no texture map.
* Model is not animated.
* OBJ, FBX, 3DS, DXF and DWG files are also included with level 1 smoothed.